Sunday, May 23, 2010

Great Vintage Store In My Town







I sincerely apologize for not blogging for a week. I was just so busy and honestly, it was hard to find something that would top my two part NYC posts. But yesterday, I was walking in my town and I saw this great vintage store Nikki Eve that I had never seen before. Inside were some really great garments. Some of my favorites were the great vintage jewelry, the soft sweaters (cashmere of course,) and that long satin dress. Partly, I like the store because it has my name in it! Anyway, a great find.

Yours fashionably,
Eve

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit your latest fine. I did miss your blog all week, but I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time i come down to you guys, i really wanna go to this store, it looks amazingg! (:
    -Sophia Okorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are back. Missed your blog last week!

    ReplyDelete