Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update: Couture and More

Hello everyone. I'm currently working on a new post, but this one is just a quick update about some new things on my blog:
  1. My new poll is up-- Couture vs. Ready-to-Wear. Please vote!
  2. Many of you have been asking for the option of e-mail subscriptions. I finally got that together, so now you can subscribe via e-mail. But that doesn't mean you should stop looking at my blog homepage. You never know when new cool stuff will be up.
  3. I put up a blog list of some of the fashion blogs I follow. Make sure to check them out.
  4. I have some new videos on the video bar. Some couture fashion shows accompanying my poll. Ready-to-Wear will be up soon.
  5. Follow, follow, follow! The more followers the better.
  6. Lastly, and most importantly, I would love to have your say in what you want to see in Fashion Etc. Comment after I post and don't be shy to request something you would like to see. Your ideas could be put on my blog!
Thanks for reading my updates.

Yours fashionably,
Eve

2 comments: