Friday, August 6, 2010

12 Days, 12 Accessories by Fulvio Bonavia

Raspberry purse below (My favorite fruit!!!)
I know it's been a while since I blogged--12 days to be exact-- but I have been so uninspired lately. It's hard to find something interesting to blog about when I'm just lazing around the house all day, enjoying the Summer. But I finally found something fashion forward and stylish to share with you--masterpieces of Fulvio Bonavia. Fulvio is an Italian photographer who's book featuring tasteful fashion photographs came out recently. The name of the book is "A Matter of Taste". I have selected 12 photos, for my twelve missed days, to share with you.

Metallic fish belt--will definitely draw attention.

Chocolate earrings--chic and fragrant.


Eggplant flats--would be nice with dark tights for fall.

Petal Perfume--never leave your house without a squirt of perfume.

Watermelon helmet--try rocking the biker chic style and be safe with a hard helmet.

Broccoli Bag--You can never have too many bags!

Rice and garlic rain boots--always be prepared to look good in bad weather.

Artichoke hat--who wouldn't love this?!?!

Prosciutto Ring--definitely unique.
Squid and caviar rings--also very unique.
And finally... another bag! I hope you're craving Fulvio's designs. So glad so have blogged again!

Yours fashionably,
Eve

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Now, that's some deliciously wild fashion Eve! Great post!

    ReplyDelete