Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Inspiring" Project





For over a year now, I have had this great inspiration book. An inspiration book, in case you didn't already know, is a book filled with pictures that inspire you. An inspiration book can be based upon any of your passions-interior design, sports, or just a symbol of things you desire. In my case, I have collaged fashion, beauty, and I recently started what I call "Just Life." What I like to do is cut and paste fashion and beauty spreads from my favorite magazines (Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Vogue, Elle etc.) I chose things that I think are cool and maybe something I'd like to wear. Besides inspiration books, you can make boards, walls, or even an inspiration website or blog. This is a fun project, and a keepsake you'll cherish in the years to come.

Yours fashionably,
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment