Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Magic Fashion



Over the weekend, I took an exciting trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida. (Yes, I'm one of the millions of people who are obsessed with all things "Magical.") I strolled down the snowy cobble stone streets of Hogsmeade in the blazing heat of June. I snapped some great fashion pictures.
  1. In the wizarding clothing shop Dervish and Banges, there were these great t-shirts and scarves for each of the 4 Hogwarts houses (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.) I, being loyal to Ravenclaw, got a shirt for that house.
  2. In the Gladrags Wizarding Wear store, there was Hermione's Yule Ball dress in the window display. It was the little details like that that made the park so special.
  3. They had shows going throughout the day right outside Hogsmeade Village. These dancers were dressed as the students from Beauxbatons Academy. I love these sky blue silk dresses and shawls. They happen to be very authentic.
My trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was amazing. I hope you like the fashion I photographed. I also have a reminder for every reader of my blog: Please vote on my poll on the top right side of my blog. Your votes are very important!

Yours fashionably,
Eve

2 comments:

  1. Another winner!!! Your week-end trip sounds so great. Wish I had been there. Your fashoin shots were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Eve! Can't wait to see you on Saturday and hear more about your "magical" weekend trip!

    ReplyDelete