Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fashion Etc: Back in Business





Hello everyone. Fashion Etc is back!!!! My trip was great, but I did miss sharing my fashion finds with all of you. So today, I have a extra special store to share with you---Paillettes. It is a brand new Couture shop in my town. All of the items are made by the owner of the store, so this is the only place you can find the clothing and accessories above. I absolutely love everything that the owner makes and all of it is so original. At the top is a rack of hats. I really like the floppy white one with the bow, it's so chic. Below that is a beautiful smoke gray eyelet dress. My two favorite things in the whole store are the intense charm necklace and the rubber bag. There were a few of the necklaces in the store, each one a little different. I photographed one with a carnival theme. Another great one was a travel theme. The rubber bags came in different varieties, but I like the fringed on the best. They came in colors like navy, white, and red. I'm so glad to be back to Fashion Etc! I'll be blogging more for the rest of summer.

Yours fashionably,
Eve

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Eve!! It was a very dull July without my favorite fashion blog. As I expected it was worth waiting for. I just love your latest find. My favorite was the rubber bag with the fringe. Very chic. Also the charm necklace is very very interesting. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete